Validation with the International Certificate of Dance Studies
Requirements needed to receive validation with the International Certificate of Dance Studies.
1) Dancer has communicated clearly to Artistic Director & Choreographer Tamara Lynn, International Dance Council CID,
their request to be validated with the International Certificate of Dance Studies including, showing their commitment through being respectful, focused, dedicated throughout any lectures, all classes, rehearsals, and performances.
3) Yearly Assessments are maintained and up to date.
4) Dancer must be current and paid in full on any and all 4 membership fees with Love Performing Arts.
5) Dancer acknowledges Three Levels of certification that are offered. Each Level is at least 150 hours, including classes, rehearsals, performances, lectures.
6) Dancer acknowledges: a nomination by Artistic Director, Tamara Lynn, CID, to International Dance Council (a yearly membership fee applies) is required in order to begin.
7) Dancer is required to sign Commitment Form including these requirements (1 - 10).
8) Dancer understands that validation confirming dancer has completed all requirements (1-10) is submitted through a declaration to CID by
9) Dancer will receive their certification on parchment paper from CID (An official hands parchment to the student at a special ceremony).
10) Dancer acknowledges contact for International Certificate of Dance Studies is to:
11) Dancer understands: International Certificate of Dance Studies is to be placed in the subject field of any and all emails regarding communication.