Validation with the International Certificate of Dance Studies
Requirements needed to receive validation with the International Certificate of Dance Studies.
1) Dancer displays focus, dedication and respect throughout all classes, rehearsals, and performances.
2) Dancer must maintain a minimum of 4 hours a week.
3) Yearly Assessments are completed and up to date.
4) Dancer must sign the Commitment Form and completed First Assessment before placement.
5) Dancer acknowledges the Three Levels of certification that are offered. (Each Level is at least 150 hours, including classes, rehearsals, performances, lectures).
6) Dancer must fill out Commitment Form before a nomination is given to become a Members of CID.
7) Dancer acknowledges: Artistic Director, Tamara Lynn must send to CID a declaration that the student has completed 150 hours and requirements (#5) in order for dancer to receive validation with the International Certification of Dance Studies.
8) Dancer will receive their certification on parchment paper from CID (An official hands parchment to the student at a special ceremony).
9) Dancer must be paid in full before each 4 week membership.
10) Dancer acknowledges who to contact:
Artistic Director & Choreographer Tamara Lynn, International Dance Council CID
11) Dancer understands to write: International Certificate of Dance Studies in the subject field of email.